We want your opinions to be heard
We want customers to get the information they need to make smart buying choices, and we'd love to have you help doing that. As a customer, you can submit reviews for items listed on our site. We encourage you to share your opinions, both favorable and unfavorable.
Who can create customer reviews?
Anyone who has an account. All we ask is that you follow a few simple rules (see "What’s not allowed" below).
Tips for writing a great review:
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product, but also why. Feel free to talk about related products and how this item compares to them.
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specific features of the product and your experience with it.
- Not too short, not too long: Written reviews must be at least 20 words and are limited to 1,000 characters. The ideal length is 75 to 100 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers' buying decisions.
- Full disclosure: If you received a free product in exchange for your review, please clearly and conspicuously disclose that that you received the product free of charge.
What's not allowed
We are pleased to provide this forum for you to share your opinions on products. While we appreciate your time and comments, we reserve the right to remove reviews that include any of the following:
- Obscene or distasteful content
- Profanity or spiteful remarks
- Advertisements, promotional material or repeated posts that make the same point excessively
- Sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in the product or a directly competing product (including reviews by authors, artists, publishers, manufacturers, or third-party merchants selling the product)
- Reviews written for any form of compensation other than a free copy of the product
- Solicitations for helpful votes
- Crucial plot elements (unless you offer a clear "spoiler alert")
- Other people's material
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, andexternal URLs
- Details about availability, price, or alternate ordering/shipping
- Videos with watermarks
- Comments on other reviews visible on the page (because page visibility is subject to change without notice)
- Feedback on the seller, your shipment experience or the packaging
- Feedback about typos or inaccuracies in our catalog or product description (instead, use the feedback form at the bottom of the product page).
If you have safety concerns about the product you are reviewing, please report this information to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) or contact us directly. Please make sure to include all information about the product (product title, and ASIN or manufacturer's SKU) and the details of the incident.
If you have a question or you'd like to tell us about a specific problem with Customer Reviews, please contact us.